Endotracheal Tube [with Cuffed-plain]
Product Code : 16
- Endotracheal Tube [with Cuffed-plain] is designed to be utilized for maintaining a patent airway a well as mechanically ventilate patients.
- High volume and low pressure cuff maintains seal during ventilator cycle.
- X-ray detective line possible.
- Thermosensitive PVC permits the tube to soften at temperature of body in order to conform to airway anatomy.
- Transparent PVC tube with clear markings for convenient observation.
- Murphy Eye smoothly designed to permit ventilation in case of obstruction of the end of the tube throughout intubation.
- A complete array of standard sized to meet most of clients' requirements.
- Global 15mm Connector at proximal end.
- Accessible with Di-Ethylhexyl Phthalate free Material.
- Disposable / Sterile / Separately Packed.
Size in MM:
- CUFFED : 4.0, 4.5, 5.0, 5.5, 6.0, 6.5, 7.0, 7.5, 8.0, 8.5, 9.0, 9.5, & 10.00
- PLAIN : 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 5.0, 5.5, 6.0, 6.5, 7.0, 7.5, 8.0, 8.5, 9.0, 9.5, & 10.00.
Shop no.7, Public Weigh Bridge Compound, Plot No- 313 Phase 2, Vatva Gidc,, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380061, India